Korf Climate & Temperature
- Korf, Russia is at 60°21'N, 166°0'E, 2 m (7 ft). See map.
- Korf has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Korf is situated in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is -2.5 degrees Celsius (27.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 443.3 mm (17.5 inches) which is equivalent to 443.3 Litres/m² (10.87 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Korf you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Grytviken, South Georgia where you would find a Tundra climate (Boreal rain forest biome).
Korf Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Korf Climate Graph in Metric Units
Korf Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Korf, Russia Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 1154.6 kms (717.5 miles) N
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 964.2 kms (599.2 miles) NW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) WNW
- Magadan, Russia - 850 kms (528.2 miles) W
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) WSW
- Kljuci, Russia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) SW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 496.4 kms (308.5 miles) SSW
- Ica, Russia - 809.8 kms (503.2 miles) SW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) S
- Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia - 924.8 kms (574.7 miles) SSW