Korf Climate & Temperature
- Korf, Russia is at 60°21'N, 166°0'E, 2 m (7 ft). See map.
- Korf has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Korf is situated in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is -2.5 degrees Celsius (27.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 443.3 mm (17.5 inches) which is equivalent to 443.3 Litres/m² (10.87 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Korf you would come out nearest to the climate station at Grytviken, South Georgia where you would find a Tundra climate (Boreal rain forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Korf, Russia Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 1154.6 kms (717.5 miles) N
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 964.2 kms (599.2 miles) NW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) WNW
- Magadan, Russia - 850 kms (528.2 miles) W
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) WSW
- Kljuci, Russia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) SW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 496.4 kms (308.5 miles) SSW
- Ica, Russia - 809.8 kms (503.2 miles) SW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) S
- Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia - 924.8 kms (574.7 miles) SSW