| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Korf in February is very cold at -13.9 °C (6.98 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.8mm (1in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:52 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Korf February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Korf, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Korf:
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 1154.6 kms (717.5 miles) N
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 964.2 kms (599.2 miles) NW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) WNW
- Magadan, Russia - 850 kms (528.2 miles) W
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) WSW
- Kljuci, Russia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) SW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 496.4 kms (308.5 miles) SSW
- Ica, Russia - 809.8 kms (503.2 miles) SW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) S
- Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia - 924.8 kms (574.7 miles) SSW