Average Temperatures in Korf, Russia
- The average temperature in Korf, Russia is slightly cold at -2.5 degrees Celsius (27.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F) which is a moderate range.
- The warmest month (August) is quite mild with a mean temperature of 11.9 degrees Celsius (53.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
- February is the coolest month (very cold) with a mean temperature of -13.9 degrees Celsius (6.98 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Korf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Korf Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Korf
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 1154.6 kms (717.5 miles) N
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 964.2 kms (599.2 miles) NW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) WNW
- Magadan, Russia - 850 kms (528.2 miles) W
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) WSW
- Kljuci, Russia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) SW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 496.4 kms (308.5 miles) SSW
- Ica, Russia - 809.8 kms (503.2 miles) SW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) S
- Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia - 924.8 kms (574.7 miles) SSW